Hire Dr. Grossman to give a memorable keynote experience
your audience will never forget!
Want your team to maximize performance while leading an exceptional life? Are you looking to bring in a thought leader with a mental health background to share insights and practical action steps with your members?
Dr. Sharon Grossman, AKA the Burnout Doc, is the founder of the Exhausted to Extraordinary™ Method that successfully transforms high achievers out of burnout in 90 days and helps them manage stress to prevent burnout.
Mindset Matters: How to Reframe Your Thinking About Stress to Minimize Burnout
Description: As a high achiever working in a quick-paced industry, you are bound to become stressed. It’s how you think about that stress that shapes whether you freak out, check out, burn out, or rock out.
With this keynote, your audience will learn how to transform their mindset about stress, feel empowered when facing adversity, and leverage stress to their advantage.
Dr. Sharon will share how to:
- Attain heightened performance and maintain a competitive edge even under stress
- Connect more deeply to your values and to others
- Experience joy and passion at work despite challenges
Crack Up Your Code: Re-Engage Your Way Back from Burnout
Description: As a high achiever, you’re constantly pushing the envelope. But sometimes, even when you want to keep forging ahead, you simply can’t. Do you feel like you no longer have the stamina or the motivation to work? You’re not alone. Burnout affects 77% of workers, but there is hope.
In this variety show-meets-TED talk, psychologist and burnout expert, Dr. Sharon Grossman, has teamed up with stand-up comic, Heather Tolley-Bauer, to deliver the message that burnout is not all it’s cracked up to be. By cracking the code on your burnout, you can create customized recovery solutions that ensure you don’t burn out again and again.
Audiences will learn 3 steps to decoding their burnout:
- Step 1: Discover which of the three burnout profiles fits you best
- Step 2: Identify the contributing factors to your stress or burnout
- Step 3: Construct a recovery strategy based on your burnout profile that includes how to cope under stress and restore balance.